1. Chocolate. Dark, always.
2. I had cookies and tea with a one-eyed Greek monk here.
3. I was a costume design assistant in a film about Che Guevara.
4. Cooking is my Zen.
5. I didn’t learn to ride a bike until I was an adult.
6. I had a cookie recipe published in Sunset Magazine.
7. Married hubby in Key West, FL. Wedding photos included stops at Sloppy Joe’s and Hog’s Breath.
8. All my computers have names: Princess Leia, Sporty, Dyno (ret.) & Goldie (ret.).
9. I studied Latin for 5 years in high-school. It took that long to translate texts from The Illiad. Pure greatness, I tell ‘ya.
10. I once drove a tractor on a hillside in North Wales overlooking the Irish sea.
11. I never had a pet growing up, except for a short-lived yellow canary.
12. My favorite book (and movie) is “The Unbearable Lightness of Being,” by Milan Kundera.
13. I went down on my knees and cried when I saw the Byzantine mosaics at the basilica in Ravenna, Italy.
14. Couldn’t live without music… (well, I think I’d be ok without country music)
15. I calmly stood 100 yards away from two blonde desert bears in the wild in New Mexico. They looked just
16. I am seriously afraid of bears.
17. Been to the Olympics. Winter, but they count anyways.
18. I don’t eat avocados, nor cilantro.